Friday, September 23, 2016

About Me 

Hi, my name is Kaley Mckenny I live in Fortuna, California. I'm involved in cheeerleadig for a competitive team in Fortuna. Cheerleading is tumbling, jumping, stunting, and cheering to music or just using your voice. I started cheer when I was four years old cheering for our local football team. After 5 years our little town cheer team decided to take a bigger step and build a competitive cheer team. Our first completion was in Stockton, Ca. When we got first place at the competion we qualified for Nationals which is held in Disneyland. So we went to Disneyland and got 2nd place out of eight teams. We continued to do competitions, competing at Six Flags, Sacramento, San Francesco , U.C Davis, Santa Rosa, and even as far as Vegas. We  continuously  won so we decided to step it up and become an all- star cheer team, this means no more football cheer and only traveling around and competing. When I was in 6th,7th, & 8th grade we also had a hip hop team which we would compete against in also. We have gone to Vegas every single year and either gotten 1st or 2nd place..

I have 3 siblings. 2 of them being half siblings and one being full. I have one brother and two sisters. My brothers name is Tyler Underwood and he is 23 years old. He recently got out of the Marines in June and is currently living in San Diego. My older sister Tori Underwood is 22 and she is attending Sanoma State and majoring in Viticulture and hopes to one day own a winery of her own. My little sister is Korinne Mckenny she is 13 and she goes to Redwood Prep and she is in 8th grade. Redwood Prep is a charter school here in Fortuna. My moms name is Wendi and she works as an office Manager. My dads name is Neal and he builds homes. I hope you have learned a lot about me such as I love to cheer and all about my family.

1 comment: