Thursday, October 20, 2016

 My Favorite Music
I like many different types of music, some being rap,hip hop, and some country songs. My favorite artists are Justin Bieber, Future, Drake, Taylor swift, and many more. I grew up listening to many songs. From long car rides, flying in an airplane, or just sitting around I listen to music.     


Here I put a link to my favorite Justin Bieber song as long as you love me. Make sure to watch the video because it i really good!



I would put some links to my other favorite artists songs but they are not so much school appropriate.









Here is a link to my absolute favorite music video
that Taylor Swift has ever made!                                                                                                                                                                      My Favorite Taylor Swift song is called our song here is a link to this song.
                                                  https://youtu.be/Jb2stN7kH28

No comments:

Post a Comment